- Dishwasher Manual
Select Model Name
Types of dishwashers
- Type: front controlled, fully integrated
- Size: 18, 24 inches
- Color: black, white, silver, bronze, with prints
Warranty and durability: one-year warranty
Special recommendationsIf a dishwasher is installed or used in an incorrect way, a user will be informed about an error with an error code that appears on a machine’s display. Special error-symbols are easy to understand and remember. Red-light flashes appear to attract user’s attention in a case a dishwasher can’t operate in a normal way. Most breakdowns can be fixed without help of a specialist. In all other cases, it’s recommended to contact the service center of the company.
TroubleshootingDuring dishwasher operation, errors may appear that will signal problems in the domestic appliance. Use the error code on the screen and the owners instructions to find out the cause and fix it yourself if possible. Also look into common KitchenAid dishwasher problems: leakage, overheating, short circuits, smoke, self-cleaning program errors, etc. This information will allow you to choose a reliable model of household appliances, and in case of a malfunction, solve it yourself or contact customer support for help and repairs.
HistoryKitchenAid brand became well known due to the high-quality and excellent functionality of its electric products. The company was started in 1919 as a producer of kitchen mixers. In 1949 after an unexpectedly great success of its first line of kitchen mixers, KitchenAid decided to change its approach and to widen the range of its products.
KitchenAid engineers constructed KD-10 – first KitchenAid dishwashing machine with revolutionary washing technology. The machine became an early prototype of all modern dishwashers. KitchenAid dishwashers were called one of the most reliable household appliances. Some houses could use early KitchenAid dishwashing appliances up to the beginning of the 2000’s.
The manufacturer created several technologies and unique functions that made KitchenAid dishwashers an excellent choice for many homes. The most interesting and appreciated technologies are:
- Dynamic Washing – a unique technology when water jets are supplied under high pressure. Water sprayers are placed in the rear of a machine’s chamber, this allows putting large utensils upright, leaving more space for plates.
- Express Washing – a speed-wash function that cuts the operating time for up to 50%.
- Dynamic Drying – a technology that makes the drying process up to 35 minutes shorter. This technology saves up to 30% of energy.
- Touch Switch – a smart and comfortable invention that makes the management of a device simpler.